Championship Billiard Fabric's Mercury Ultra Pool Table Cloth has been the number one choice for all National Amateur Championship Tournaments in Las Vegas (APA, VNEA & BCA) over the past few years. Mercury Ultra billiard cloth holds the honor of being chosen as the official billiard cloth in more amateur tournaments than any other cloth in the world. The unique finish applied to the Mercury Ultra pool table felt makes this fabric look and play like a worsted. This unique cloth is designed for players who want the speed of worsted, but don't want to pay the higher prices associated with worsted fabrics.
- Used on Amateur National Tournaments
- Hybrid Woolen Finished Like a Worsted Woolen to be the Fastest Woolen on the Market
- No Hidden Defects in Cloth
- Playing Surface Identified for Ease of Installation
- Soft Fold in Cut Beds and Rails
- Color: Championship Blue
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Blend: 75% Wool / 25% Nylon
- Cut Bed Size: 60"W x 123"L (fits 10' Table)
- Cut Rail Size: 6"W x 66.5"L
- 1 Bed and 6 Rails
- 2 "Championship" Spots
- 2 Pieces Matching Silver Cup Chalk - Electric Blue
- Your Championship cloth has been carefully cut, packaged and inspected. Please Re-Inspect Cloth Bed and Rails BEFORE Installation. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE PRESENTED TO CHAMPIONSHIP PRIOR TO INSTALLATION. Championship WILL NOT accept or approve any claims after installation has been completed. Returns of cloth that have been stapled, cut, glued or otherwise installed and/or altered from it's original condition will not be accepted. Installations performed by an end-user, or anyone other than a professional installer, will void all claims after installtion.
Note that surface burns, racking marks and ball marks, resulting from normal play, can be expected. These occurances are NOT flaws or defects of the product. Using a soft brush and/or vacuuming the table, using a hose attachement, will help minimize buildup of chalk dust and assist in the general care of your cloth.