Make your establishment a darting hotspot with the Viper Commercial Bar Darts! If you’ve got lots of people playing darts at your business, or maybe you have friends over occasionally and don’t want them ruining your Tungsten Beauties, the Viper Bar Darts are the perfect solution to your needs. These economical darts will give you the durability required for heavy use at an unbeatable price, allowing you to stock up and make sure that everyone has a set to shoot with! The steel barrels featuring a knurled grip, so they won’t be slipping out of hands as easily as the starter darts you might get with your board. Flight and shaft are molded into one piece saving time and headaches from losing smaller pieces. These flights come in four different colors so you can add variety to your games and set up teams. Extra flights and tips are available separately, so you can replace pieces as opposed to whole darts.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): Not Specified
- Barrel Color (3): Gold
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: Brass
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 13 grams
- Length (2): 61.21 mm
- Max Diameter (2): 8.49 mm
- Min Diameter (2): 8.00 mm
- Grip (4): Groove Cut
- Thread Size: 2ba
- Points/Tips: Dimple Soft Tip (2ba)
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 3 Flights (1 set) (GLD - Standard)
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Proposition 65: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.