Great things come in small packages with the Viper Spinning Bee Soft Tip Darts, designed for use with either electronic dart boards or most sisal dart boards. These diminutive darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from a specially coated brass alloy. Constructing the darts in this fashion allows us to bring you tough, weighted barrels without breaking the bank. Brass is an alloy that has been used in construction for its durability and great looking style, while maintaining a lower cost. We use this alloy to provide the highest quality barrels at the best cost to you. The special anti-slip coating ensures that your misfires will be reduced to a minimum. Each barrel enjoys knurled bands and grooved rings, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw. The Super Bee Darts feature tough, lightweight Aluminum Micro Shafts. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with the signature Bee holographic designs adorning each flight, for a superb look. Each set includes three flights, three shafts, and three 2BA Tufflex II Tips.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): Not Specified
- Barrel Color (3): Green & Gold
- Super Short barrels are unique to Viper Bee Darts; enjoy your preferred dart size without sacrificing control and flight stability.
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: Super Alloy
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 16 grams
- Length (2): 36.42 mm
- Max Diameter (2): 9.99 mm
- Min Diameter (2): 9.50 mm
- Grip (4): Knurl Cut
- Thread Size: 2ba
- Points/Tips: Tufflex II (2ba)
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 3 Flights (1 set) (GLD Viper Atomic Bee- Slim)
- Shafts: 3 Shafts ( 1 set) (Aluminum - Small)
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Proposition 65: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.