Shot Roman Empire Ballista 90% Tungsten Dart 23 grams
Out of Stock
Please check back or contact us
to be notified when the product is available.
||3 Darts per Set
It takes more than brute strength to win a war. The Roman Empire range is Shot’s tribute to the great minds that gave the ancient Romans their decisive military victories. Those strategists who developed new technologies and evolved tactical warfare. Who planned each battle with precision, and deployed the superior forces, equipment and back up to capture victory for the glory of Rome. All three Roman Empire barrels in the range feature the meticulous new signature Testudo grip, named for the ‘tortoise’ shield-wall formation, a defensive tactic used by legionaries to protect themselves against enemy archers.
Break down the walls in the way of victory. Once the Roman’s most advanced piece of military technology, the Ballista was designed to launch missiles and smash through fortress walls during a siege. Ballista’s powerful 90% tungsten dart barrel will help you reduce even the most formidable opponents to rubble. Accurate at a distance, this straight dart set features the Testudo and Hilt grips to get the job done, then coated in durable bronze titanium.
Barrel Design: All the Ballista steel tip barrels are an ultra-long 53.7 mm -with the diameter the only changes in each weight. The most aggressive design in the Roman Empire range, it features a tapered cone nose barrel nose for tight grouping. This is followed by the first of two areas of defensive Testudo grip, named for the ‘tortoise’ shield-wall formation, used by legionaries to protect themselves against enemy archers. A multi-directional version of the Hilt grip then intersects this, which serves as finger placements along the barrel and offers positive control. Ballista is a great dart set for those with wide finger placements, and who prefer a longer straighter dart with multi-reference points. It is finished in a rich bronze Titanium coating for strength and beauty.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): +/- 0.05 grams
- Barrel Color (3): Bronze
- Other: Tao Carbon Shaft with Spring Ring-In between Size
- Other: Roman Empire 35mm Engraved Steel Point
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: 90% Tungsten
- Barrel Weight (barrel only) (1): 23 grams
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 25 grams
- Length (2): 53.00 mm
- Max Diameter (2): 6.30 mm
- Min Diameter (2): 6.30 mm
- Grip (4): Pixel Grip
- Thread Size: 2ba
- Points/Tips: Roman Empire 35mm Engraved Steel Point
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 3 Flights (1 set) (Poly - Standard)
- Shafts: 3 Shafts (1 set) (Aluminum - Medium)
- Soft Tips: N/A
- Case: N/A
- Other: N/A
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This product is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.