An extension of the Daytona range, Daytona GT shares the same distinctive Trapezoidal grip technology precision machined into 95% pure tungsten.
Overlaid with a sporty blue Titanium Nitride performance coating, to enhance grip and provide your barrel with long lasting protection.
Technically perfect, visually stunning - Daytona GT is conditioned for the most sophisticated grip and set off with the Carbon Ti shaft and grooved Storm point for an elegant finish.
Available in 3 steel-tip barrel shapes to provide the ideal solution for your individual grip.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): +/- 0.05 grams
- Barrel Color (3): Black, Silver & Blue
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: 95% Tungsten
- Weight (with tip) (1): 22 grams
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 24 grams
- Length (2): 50.00 mm
- Max Diameter (2): 6.99 mm
- Min Diameter (2): 6.50 mm
- Grip (4): TBD
- Thread Size: 2ba
- Points/Tips: Storm Point - Silver
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 9 Flights (3 sets) (Target Daytona Fire GT - Standard)
- Shafts: 9 Shafts (2 sets) (Carbon Ti with Shaft Ring- Medium)
- Case: N/A
- Other: 9 Carbon Flight Protectors, Daytona Badge
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Proposition 65: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.