Blade 5™ Bristle Dartboard
The Blade 5 pushes the boundaries of dartboard technology to its limits. The new wiring system allows for 9mm² extra scoring area in the doubles and 6mm² extra scoring area in the trebles, with a 14% reduction in web surface area for higher scoring.
The dynamic sector wires are 20% thinner and the radial wires are 10% thinner for greater scoring potential. The Blade angle has been reduced from 90 degrees inclusive to 60 degrees inclusive, and the ultimate tensile strength of the dynamic sector wire has been increased by 20% to ensure that dart points glide past the wire and into the scoring bed.
A new bullseye and 25 ring feature carbon diffusion technology for an ultra-hard surface and improved performance and durability. The Blade 5 now includes the rota-Lock triple-wheel lock and level system for a secure fit and easy rotation.
- Complies with Specifications of the World Darts Federation and BDO
- Hi-visibility sisal base and best-in-class durability
- Regulation-size bristle dart board ideal for tournament, tavern, or home use
- Increased critical scoring area size by adding thinner multiple scoring zones and radial wires
- Complete staple-free Supabull bulls-eye with improved scoring area
- Over 20% increase in tensile strength of the M.S.Z. wire so darts glide into the scoring area
- Roto-lock advantage of triple-wheel lock and level system to easily secure the dartboard to virtually any surface
- Includes dart board hanging kit, out chart and instructions