Designed for The Original Kyle Anderson range, this 80% tungsten pearler is coated with the Shot Cinder Grip for superfine traction and control. The fresh ‘tracks’ design on each barrel represents the epic path that Kyle walks on his way to the top of the game. Born into darts, Kyle followed in his brother's footsteps to reach the peak and now helps others find their way. When the chips are down, Battler is the barrel you rely on, to see you through the hard times and keep you on a winning streak.
Barrel Details: The Battler's tried and true classic ring grip is a winner for consistency when throwing. It has a front balance at the front; the push point sits just behind the nose. The unique "Tracks" Cinder Grip design adds an area of grip with a great feel, and it's a good place for your fingers to rest on and throw from. With multiple reference points along the barrel, The Battler gives dart players great options for finger placement.
- Match Weight (Dart to Dart): +/- 0.05 grams
- Barrel Color (3): Silver
- Pro Player: Kyle Anderson
Barrel & Tip Specifications:
- Material: 80% Tungsten
- Barrel Weight (barrel only) (1): 25 grams
- Weight (approx. with flight, shaft and tip) (1): 27 grams
- Length (2): 50.00 mm
- Diameter (2): 7.60 mm
- Grip (4): Groove Cut
- Thread Size: 2ba
What’s Included (5):
- 3 Darts
- Flights: 3 Flights (1 set) (Poly - Standard)
- Shafts: 3 Nylon Shafts (In-between)
Warranty (4): Lifetime on barrel breakage only, return to manufacturer. Does not include tip breakage.
- Barrel weights are specified by the manufacturers, barrel and tip only. Full weights are dependent on the accessories (flights, shafts, etc.) supplied with the dart and not guaranteed,
- Barrel lengths and diameters are measured and rounded to the nearest millimeter. The measurements are subject to change, by the manufacturer, without notice,
- Some Manufacturers warrant their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel),
- There are no industry standards for barrel grip. Numbers shown are subjective from the manufacturer.,
- The dart set ordered should match the barrel pictured. All other components (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, design and length,
- Please call (800) 345-6519 with questions concerning the darts and accessories
- Choking Hazard - Children Under 3: This product is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.